Friday, April 15, 2011

////

Color Rolls of 120 - Football and Zoo

So I took out my Dianas (yes, I have two; an old Diana F and a new Diana F+) and finally got the rolls finished.  I had been slightly hoarding the film because I was too afraid to screw it up!  But here we go, results at last.  Both rolls were Kodak Portra 400VC and were processed at Walmart.  First, from the Diana F:

Fightin' Texas Aggie Football


Love the light leaks on this one

I'M AN ANTEATER


The problem that I had with this roll was the really high number of light leaks.  Because I loaded the 120 film thinking I was going to break it (yeah, silly in hindsight), I didn't get it to wind tight enough, so the plastic of the 120 spool did not completely cover the edges of the film. 

I did not have these problems with the Diana F+, which produced a couple of great shots.  My favorite is definitely the bear.


This bear was awesome.  He totally loved all the attention.





All in all, I was extremely pleased with my results.  The zoo was a great place to go to get inspiration, and it's an easy way to make sure you've got good light as well.  Can't wait to get more results in the future!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment