Saturday, March 19, 2011

////

Papyrus Cards

The lack of posts has been due to a major event in the life of a college student - spring break.  On our various adventures, we wound up at the Galeria in Dallas.  While walking around, I saw the Papyrus store and nearly gasped.  I didn't know they had stores, I just assumed Target or online was the only place you could buy them.

Cards are something that I really enjoy shopping for.  Yeah, it's weird, I know.  I've never made cards before (at least not seriously), but I think that this something that I'd like to maybe start doing.  I have some blank cards, and lots and lots of scrapbooking supplies.  I know that things are more complicated when you try to do them yourself, but I do feel like I am skilled enough to at least try.

I think the beauty of Papyrus cards is hard to match, though, no matter what supplies you have.  It's that "I love us" quality from 500 Days of Summer.  Someone has to write greeting cards.  And although I'd like to think that I can write quality notes, there's nothing quite like an aisle of cards and ten minutes to browse them.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment